Surely you have seen them before. Videos that play before watching a movie or TV show, or that appear while browsing the web. Often called “preroll” or “interstitial” videos, they can be used to great effect to promote your brand.
You do not know how? Don’t worry. We are here to help you. In this article, we’ll discuss the many benefits of corporate videos and walk you through the process of creating one that will reach your target audience.
¿What is a corporate video?
A corporate video is a tool that allows your company to communicate with its customers, suppliers and employees in an attractive and professional format. Corporate videos are ideal for publicizing your products and services, introducing your company to new clients, strengthening relationships with existing clients, showing the company culture and introducing your work team.
How to develop an effective corporate video strategy
There is no doubt that video is a powerful way to reach your target audience and build your brand. But if you want to get the most out of this medium, you need to develop a strategy that is effective and aligned with your business goals.
Here are three tips to get you started:
1. Define your key message: What do you want your video to communicate? Remember that it is important that your message is simple and focused.
2. Focus on the benefits to the public: What does it bring them? Why should they watch your video and not someone else’s?
3. Choose the right format and story: The right format and story will fit and resonate with your target audience. Don’t be afraid to experiment until you find something that works.
How to carry out a successful corporate video production
Planning a corporate video can be daunting. But if you take the time to plan and execute it well, you will reap great benefits. Here are three tips to help you get started:
1. Define what you want to achieve with your video. Do you want to make your brand known, increase sales or simply generate leads? Once you know what your goal is, you can tailor your video to it.
2. Decide the type of video you want to create. Is it a product launch video? A customer testimonial? A practical case? Knowing this will help you determine who you are going to hire for the video and what type of shots you will need.
3. Tell stories that connect emotionally with your target audience. People buy from people they like and trust, so make sure your videos are human and relatable. Showcase the people behind your company and tell the story of how your products or services have made a difference in someone’s life.
Steps to create a company profile video
Once you have a clear idea of what to count, it’s time to prepare all the logistics. It starts with the right equipment. You need a team that has the knowledge and experience to get the best out of you and your team when shooting video.
Then choose the right channels for your audience. If you’re creating a TV ad, choose the appropriate local or national channel. If you want to promote your video on YouTube or Instagram, choose those channels to ensure the right reach.
Also, add a call to action at the end of the video to stimulate the audience and maximize your results. If you are promoting a product or service, you can invite viewers to visit your website or search for more information on the topic in question. This will help turn simple views into tangible sales.
Best practices for creating great branded videos
You’ve probably heard of corporate videos and know that they can help you reach a larger audience and build your unique brand, but do you know the best practices for creating them? Here are three tips to make sure your corporate videos are not only effective, but also engaging.
First of all, make sure you clearly define your goal before creating a corporate video. Your goal should be closely tied to your overall brand goals and should be specific (ie. sell more products/services, educate viewers on your story/mission, raise awareness about an issue).
Second, use subtitles on your video so it’s easy to follow even on silent devices like phones and laptops. This will also help viewers with different native languages to understand your message. Lastly, keep it simple and engaging: don’t overwhelm your viewers with too much text or visuals.
These tips are key to generating greater brand awareness through corporate videos that engage and educate viewers in an accessible way.
Post-production tips for corporate videos
Once the video is shot, it’s time to get down to business in post-production. This does not mean that you have to spend months editing your content.
Here are some tips to ensure post-production of videos is fast and efficient: try to keep the length of the video as short as possible (maximum 2-3 minutes), the main message of the video should be clear from the beginning, and uses a soundtrack to give the video a modern touch instead of traditional voiceovers.
You may also consider adding subtitles, which helps ensure that your content is accessible to a global audience. Adding subtitles also makes content easy to discover on platforms like YouTube or Vimeo.
There is no doubt that corporate videos can be a great asset for any company. They can help you reach a broader audience, build your brand, and establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry.
However, it is important to note that corporate videos are not a magic bullet. They must be part of a complete marketing strategy and must be well executed to be effective.
If you’re considering using corporate videos to achieve your business goals, keep these tips in mind to ensure your videos are as successful as possible.
At smg creativos we are here to help you with your marketing strategy and corporate videos for your company. Click here to request a consultation.